Maria Grip – Online Marketer
For 5+ years I have been working with digital marketing in various forms and areas. Mainly within Display Advertising, but lately also using media channels such as email and facebook.
In my spare time I create content for both external sites as well as my own sites, mostly travel related but also about internal design. Since 2010 I have helped smaller companies, and individuals, to create a homepage/website using WordPress CMS. Initially I create a site and connects it to Google Analytics, create pages in Social Media, and then I produce and publish content as well as images on both site and in Social Media. If I receive a marketing fund I advertise through AdWords, Facebook and LinkedIn.
2016-2017 | Creation and publishing various sponsored posts on TravelGrip.se.
- Weekend travel tips for a Charter agent
- Compensation recommendations with Flightright
- Photographic tips
- Photo development tips
- Training while traveling
- Sneakers when traveling
- Credit Card tips
- Norwegian Reward Loyalty tips
- All Inclusive Hotel tips
- Destination tips North East England
- Destination tips roadtrip Florida
- Roadtrip in Europe
2018 | Article production for Top Dog agency in Stockholm, published at a blog.
2017 | Guest Blogg Post at insurance company ERV.
2014-2015 | Guest Blog Posts at Resfeber.se.
- 2013- | Publishing my own site TravelGrip.se – Travel site about journeys, destinations, hotels and restaurants, see infographics. Full production.
- 2013- | Publishing the site Fixitservice.nu – Website for a local carpenter in Gävleborg, Sweden. Full production.
- 2014- | Publishing my own site LadyTravelGuide.com – Travel & Lifestyle site.
2012 | Specificmedia Job Ad
Created a free page service from Weebly.com to create a page for a job ad. SpecificMedia used it to spread in Social medias as well as directly with their contacts.
2010- 2012 | Create2day.se managing products and marketing activities through Facebook, PPC using AdWords, Email and measures through Google Analytics.